A UK Chapter of the Institute of Asset Management has been established to support the development of the IAM in the United Kingdom.
Our priorities are to promote and enable the generation and application of knowledge, training and good practice, and to help individuals become demonstrably competent in asset management.
The Chapter enables IAM Members to grow and share their knowledge with a local network of like-minded individuals.
IAM Social Media
On top of the global IAM Twitter and LinkedIn, many chapters and branches have their own pages and discussion groups. Discover the full list and stay connected.
- Raise awareness of the existing knowledge base
- Generate growth in the knowledge base
- Disseminate knowledge
- Influence public policy and industry practice
- Deliver valuable services to our members
- Manage a robust, sustainable organisation